As a seller on Pageant Planet, it is important to keep your product inventory up to date. This article will cover how to update your inventory.
1. Login and ensure the correct role is selected.
2. Click "Manage Products".
3. Click "View My Products"
4. Scroll to the product you want to alter and click on the pencil icon.
5. Scroll down to the "In Stock" line and enter the number of items you have in stock. Please note: If you have variations of a product you will need to scroll down to the section that reads "Variation Details" and adjust the inventory level at the variation level.
5. Click "Save"
6. If you no longer wish to sell that item, click "unpublish".
You can also mass-update your product inventory from desktop only. To do this:
1. Go to your products using the steps above.
2. Click "Export"
3. Double click on the file downloaded onto your computer or import onto Google Sheets or Excel
4. Update the inventory levels of each product. Please note: this feature only allows you to update inventory items, not to rename products or add new products. To change a product name or add a new product you must edit each manually
5. Save the file as a CSV file to your computer (Please note: you must save the file as a CSV file in order for the next step to work)
6. Click "Import"
When the document successfully loads you will see a message like the below where the number of rows highlighted with correspond with the number of rows you updated on the excel spreadsheet.