When you upload an item to the shop that comes in multiple sizes and/or colors you will have the option of choosing a specific image to go with that variation. This will help you sell your item faster for two reasons:
- When buyers are looking at the blue earring variation, for example, they will see the blue image.
- Also, by uploading an image variation you will help us sell your item. We will use the image of the blue earrings to those who are looking to buy blue earrings on Google, Instagram and FaceBook. Without a variation image we can only market the featured image and if the color of the item is different from what they are searching for then the likelihood of your item selling is small.
Here's how to upload a variable image.
- Login and make sure you've selected the role that you want to list your products on.
- Click "Manage Products".
- Click "Sell Items".
- Fill in the details of your product and select "Does this item come in more than one size and/or color?" Please note: You must have more than 1 item in stock for a product variation box to appear.
- For each variation, upload a photo using the upload button.
- After you have completed all of the required fields scroll down and click "Save".