Scoresheet is a digital platform we created for the pageant industry. It is 100% free to use.
Scoresheet gives you and the contestant peace of mind. You will know the actual winner was called, and you and the contestant will know there were no calculation errors and the pageant wasn't rigged.
1. Login to your Pageant Planet and go to your dashboard. Ensure "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant."
Select your pageant and "Manage," then select the event to add scoresheet and "Manage."
(Event dates need to be set.)
3. Choose Scoresheet in the left navigation and +Activate Scoresheet. You will see an overview of three sections to complete.
4. The first section of the Scoresheet is the Judging Details page.
Select Phases of Competition And Dates for Scoring
Update each Phase to be judged plus the date, then Save & Proceed. We use this information to ensure our customer support team is on call during your event, ready for you in case you encounter any issues.
5. Next, you will go to the Judging Panel to add Judges and Emcees (similar to how you add contestants) by selecting +Add Judges and +Add Emcees. Click the pink Save button at the bottom when you are done.
Please note: If a judge or emcee is not in your database, you will first click "Add New Emcee" and add the new emcee.
Select Save & Proceed.
6. The last section of the Scoresheet is Scoring Details.
Select rounds, and phases of competition.
Answer "Do you want to show judges if contestants met director deadlines?" and "Do you want to hide People's Choice votes from the judges?
The director deadline refers to the contestant submissions (to-do's). The site keeps track of contestant deadlines. If a contestant hits every deadline, they will have a green notification. They submit most of the items in a timely manner; they will have a yellow notification. They will have a red notification if they are late 50% of the time.
Regarding People's Choice, it defaults to no. The ability to accumulate People's Choice votes is an indicator of how well they will do as a spoke model for your pageant.
Set award titles. These are the awards you will give out on stage.
If you have an award that is listed, you can request it, and we will add it.
Review all the details and then Select Save & Proceed.
Here is what you will see.