On Pageant Planet, you have the flexibility to create either a pageant, such as an organization like Miss USA, or an event, which embodies your annual pageant gathering like Miss USA 2021.
Add a Pageant
1. Log in to your Pageant Planet dashboard or sign up for an account
2. Click on the person icon in the top right corner on Mobile and select "Add New Role." This option is located in the right sidebar on desktop
Alternatively, "Add New Role" can be located under three dots on mobile and in the left sidebar on desktop
3. Choose the profile type as "Pageant Director"
4. Type in your pageant name under "Name of Pageant" field and check the existing pageants list to ensure it has not been already existing in the database. Fill out your pageant details and save the pageant.
If you already see that your pageant is in our database, do not add it again. Follow the prompts to claim the profile.
5. Fill out your pageant details and save the pageant.
Add an Event
2. Click on the person icon in the top right corner on Mobile and select "Dashboard".
3. To add a new event, click "Manage" on the pageant you want to add the new event. If you don't see the below screen, ensure that the "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant." If you don't see this role, you must first add the pageant and follow the steps mentioned above for "Add a Pageant".
4. Select "Add Event"
5. After you fill in all required information and save the event then follow the prompts so as to complete all possible details that will add value to your pageant. For e.g. it asks you to add contestants after an event is added and to upload contestants, please follow the link.