1. Create a contestant profile or log in to your contestant profile on Pageant Planet.
2. On your dashboard, click "Profile" -> "Add Pageants" and add a 2023 event that you competed in.
3. Upload and tag a picture in the category that you hope to be nominated for (i.e. Swimsuit, Talent, Hairstyle, Evening Gown, Fun Fashion, Costume). Please note: if the photo is poor quality or if there is no photo added to a 2023 pageant album, you will not be considered.
- To upload a photo, click on the "Profile" dropdown on your Contestant Dashboard and select "Gallery".
- Click on the gallery for your 2023 event & then click "Add Images"
- Click the edit icon on the photo you want to tag. (Please note: if you do not apply an "Evening Gown" tag your nomination banner for "Best Evening Gown" will not show up)
- Click anywhere on the photo to tag the photo.
1. Create a pageant profile or log in to your pageant profile.
2. Add a 2023 event for your pageant.
Visit your dashboard (ensure your role is pageant) and select your pageant.
2. Select "Add Event".
1. Create an expert profile or login to your expert profile.
2. Upload and tag a photo with the contestant and event.
- To upload a photo, visit your Dashboard and click "My Work". Please note if you're on a mobile device you will need first to click "Profile" and then select "My Work" from the drop-down menu.
- Add a new contestant/event album or select an existing one.
- Upload a photo to the album by clicking add images.
- Tag a photo by selecting the edit icon on the photo you want to tag. Then, click anywhere to tag the photo.