If you'd like to move photos from one photo album to another on your Pageant Planet profile, follow the following steps:
2. Ensure the "View your profile as" is set to "Contestant".
If you're on mobile, click Profile Details, then select Gallery from the drop-down menu. Select the Gallery tab from the top if you're on a desktop. You will see the list of Albums added.
3. You can move photos only from Extra album to any other album. Click the "Move Images" button
4. Select the photo(s) you want to move and select the album where you want to move them.
2. Click the "My Work" tab on your Dashboard. Make sure the "View your profile as" is set to the appropriate role (i.e. coach, trainer).
3. Select "view all" next to the album containing the photo you want to move.
4. Click "Move Images."
5. Select the photo(s) you want to move and select where you want to move them.
Please note: When moving images from one album to another, tags associated with the album will be automatically applied.