In order to upload a photo album to your profile, follow these steps:
2. Ensure the "View your profile as" is set to "Contestant." Select the Gallery tab from the top.
3. Select the "Add Event Album" button
4. Fill in event details and click save. You will see the new album created with the event name.
5. Add images if you want to in that Album, and that's it.
2. Ensure the "View your profile as" is set accordingly. Select the My Work tab.
3. Select "Add Contestant" or "Add Events"
4. Add Contestant name and upload images.
5. Click on "Browse" to locate your images or drag and drop them into the box
If you need to resize your files, consider using an online resizing tool such as Simple Photo Resizer.
7. Click Save after you are done and you will see an album with same as contestant name will be created automatically.
8. Add event name and other details and follow same steps as followed above for adding contestants.
- As a pageant, your photo albums are created automatically according to the categories of competition you include in your pageant.
- Edit the rules of your pageant to include all categories of competition. If you need help editing the rules, please visit this support article.
NOTE: All profiles have a default album - "Extra" in their profiles and they should upload their photos into Extra album that are not specific to their work (contestant or event) related albums.