To hide the last name of contestants for People's Choice take the following steps:
1. Login to your account and go to the dashboard. Make sure the "View your profile as" is set to "Pageant"
2. You will see the list of Pageants. Click on the pageant with the active People's Choice.
3. This will take you to the list of events for that Pageant. Click on the event with the active People's Choice that you want to edit
4. Click on "People's Choice Awards" from the left sidebar:
5. Click "Manage People's Choice"
6. You will see the list of settings you can update for the pageant event. Click "Hide Contestant Last Name" and Save.
Please note: Choosing this option will hide the contestant's last name on your event page and on the page where the user can buy votes throughout the duration of your contest. However, the contestant's name will not be hidden on their active profile.