Here are the steps to take to claim your profile:
1. Search for the contestant, expert, or pageant in the search bar on Pageant Planet. Be sure to select the appropriate category from the drop-down menu before starting the search.
Please note if you're a contestant and your director added you to their pageant, then you need to search for their pageant name to find your contestant profile.
2. Click the "Claim This Profile" Button
- When you find the profile you want to claim, click on the "Claim This Profile" button on the contestant expert profile.
- On the pageant profile, the "Claim This Profile" button will look like this
3. Fill in the reason that you are claiming this profile with the email address you would like to use for this profile and click on the "Submit" button
4. Admin will be notified that someone is trying to claim the contestant, expert, or pageant profile. A claim will be approved if the request matches the contestant's name and/or the explanation is valid and verified. If your claim is rejected, you will be emailed an explanation as to why it was rejected.
Don't see a "Claim Profile" button? Here's why...
If a "Claim Profile" button doesn't appear on the profile you want to claim, another user already owns the profile. Either someone is managing the profile on your behalf, or you may have another user account that owns this profile.
Please note you can only manage one contestant profile at a time.
If, for example, you currently manage your daughter's contestant profile but have another child who is competing, then you will need to create a new login to claim that profile. If you see a duplicate profile of yourself, you can claim it under the same login, and we will merge both profiles for you.