At Pageant Planet, we define a pageant as "Miss USA" and an event as "Miss USA 2019". Below are the steps to add contestants to your event.
How to Add a Contestant to an Event - Watch Video
2. Click "Manage" on the pageant you want to add the contestants to.
3. This will take you to the list of events for that Pageant. Click "Manage" on the event you want to update. If you don't have an event profile for the current year, you will need to create one by clicking the button [+ Add Event].
If you're on mobile, click "Recruit Clients" and then select "Events" to locate the events section.
4. Click "Add Contestants" from the top right corner.
5. It will ask you to select the age division; once that is selected, it will ask for further details:
6. There are two options to assign competitors:
- Click the search / select option to search our contestant database and tag contestants who competed. If you do not see the contestant in our database, click on the "Add New Contestant" option.
- For each competitor, you have the option to list their title and customize the headshot that appears on your event page by uploading a new one. If you choose not to upload a headshot, then their profile image will be featured on your event page.
- Please note that "new contestant" headshots will not be clickable on your event page because their profile is not complete. If the contestant wants their profile clickable or if they want to change their headshot on your event page, then they can claim their profile and manage their own profile.
7. To add additional contestants, click the pink + sign and repeat the process. When you have completed submitting contestants, click "Submit".
Please note that you can upload up to 40 contestants to an event before needing to click "Submit" to continue adding.