Please note that prior to any charge being applied to your card, the transaction must pass a series of spam and fraud checks. We do this to protect again fraudulent transactions.
If you still believe there is a fraudulent charge from Pageant Planet on your credit card, please follow the steps below:
- Confirm that the charge is from Pageant Planet. The charge should show up as "PAGEANT PLANET INC"
- Check your Pageant Planet account to verify your membership.
- Check to see if you had donated to a fundraiser or a people's choice competition.
- Check with colleagues, friends and family to see if someone signed up for an account for you.
- If you don't have a Pageant Planet account but received a charge from us, please contact us immediately with a scan or screenshot of the charge, and we'll be happy to help.
Please note: Pending transactions are authorized transactions, and a hold is placed on your card for the purchase amount. Posted transactions are purchases that have cleared on your card and the funds have been deducted.
Once you have completed your purchase, an actual authorization is sent in the amount of your purchase.