- Login to your Pageant Planet and go to your dashboard. Ensure the "View your profile as" is set to "Judge."
- Select View Scoresheet for the pageant to score.
3. Enter a score for each phase of the competition and select the pink Submit button. It will take the judge to the next phase.
- Decimals can be used
- Judges cannot edit once they have been submitted.
- Scores will come in real time for the director to see, and they will be ranked.
- When there is a tiebreaker, it gives you the option to to select the winner. After conferring with the head judge, as you would with tradition paper vote, you will increase the score of the winner by one point. This system tracks tiebreakers, so if there is ever a question from a contestant, we have a record.